Tarot is a deck of 78 cards that has become a popular method for seeking guidance or by tapping into our natural consciousness. By studying the images on the tarot cards the reader access a part of our mind that ordinarily tends to be ignored. The tarot is a tool that allows a reader to enter a reflective state in which fresh insight into our physical reality can be gained.
Tarot readings are searches of possible future events using a Tarot deck. The cards are shuffled while asking a specific question that an answer is sought for. The cards are then laid out in one of a number of different layouts or Tarot spreads. The Tarot reader then interprets the cards for the question asked.
Tarot is usually understood as type of astrology and in a way it is true, but what makes Tarot different from other methods of astrology prediction is:
- It does not guide you on the basis of your date and time of birth
- It does not ask you to perform any kind of pooja’s.
- You shuffle the card yourself thus it brings you in the positives of the deck.
- As an indicator a Tarot reading will show the most likely outcome if you follow the path you are currently on and do not deviate from it.
About Tarot reading sessions
- Tarot reading sessions will be conducted on per hour basis.
- Sessions will be conducted by prior appointments only and will be conducted between 11 am to 6 pm only.
About the Tarot Course
Please find below some quick points on the inclusions of the Tarot Reading course conducted
- Quick introduction to the original Rider Waite Tarot cards.
- Identifying the cards – Major and Minor Arcana.
- 22 major arcana cards.
- 56 minor arcana and its four divisions.
- 156 ways of interpreting cards.
- Five elements and their connection with tarot cards.
- Zodiac signs associated with the tarot cards.
- Framing the questions for accurate responses.
- Understanding the cards and answering the questions accordingly.
- Different spreads.
- Providing guidance and decision making by Tarot cards.
- Remedies according to the problems relating to finance, education, relation, love, marriage and career.
- 7 chakras of our body and its meditation.
- A basic Pendulum Drowsing course will also be included in it.
- Tarot reading course materials and the deck will be provided.
- Pendulum will also be provided.
- The course will be taken for 2 days.
- Upon successful completion of the course a certificate will be provided.
- Refreshment will be provided.
For further details about tarot or to book an appointment or to enrol for a tarot reading course please contact Swetha on +91 97389 72263 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .