The culmination of a life’s work for Dr Edward Bach, this system of 38 plant and flower based essences can help balance the emotional demands of everyday life. Each of the 38 essences has the potential to balance an everyday emotion we all feel from time to time and personal combinations can be tailored to everybody’s individual needs. All you need to do is to select essences that reflect your mood, situation or personality the best. The 38 flower essences are made from wild plants, trees and bushes and are still prepared today using the same methods Dr Bach outlined in his original writings.
Each solution is used alone or in conjunction with other solution, and each flower is said by advocates to impart specific qualities. The solutions are also used on pets and domestic animals. Remedies are usually taken orally.
The solutions may be recommended by a naturopath or by a trained Bach flower practitioner after an interview. Some vendors recommend dowsing to select a solution.
The best known solution product is the Rescue Remedy combination,which contains an equal amount each of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry Plum remedies. Rescue Remedy is a trademark and other companies produce the same formula under other names, such as Five Flower Remedy.
Salient Features of Bach Flower Remedies
- There are just Thirty nine remedies only including Rescue Remedy
- No elaborate head racking study. It is very simple and easily learnt
- There is Absolutely no diet or other restrictions
- No Contra-indications
- It can be taken at any time, not necessarily before or after food
- They are available in the form of “Ready-to-take” sweet pills
- There is no need to swallow the pills with water; just to be chewed.
Easily carried during journeys
- To those who refuse medicine, the pills can be dissolved in their
Drinking Water, Coffee/Tea etc.
- There is no expiry date for these remedies
- They are absolutely safe, non-habit-forming and even if wrongly used
or taken in over doses, do not produce side effects
- They can be given to persons of all ages, the newborn babies as well as
women at all months of pregnancy
- They can be taken while you are on other medicines/treatment
Up to five medicines can be taken together at a time
So Spread your wings and extend your horizon with the INCREDIBLE EFFECTS OF DR.BACH FLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND – not for treatment of diseases as such, but for solving problems and overcoming difficulties.